Friday, March 12, 2010

Tribute to my ENG-1 buddies

It begins when i just type "Imma Agustina" in google toolbar search engine, since i forget already my blog address :P (it's already so loong time i didn't visit my blog)
I found my name in someone's blog..Jemmit..
The story is about the great time he had while attending ENG-1, yep he was one of my classmate.
Reading his story is like turn back the time, it was my great time ever since the first time I join my company, met great people from diverse country..and I just felt so graceful to spent time with those people and I think it help me a lot that I could pass the hard 10 week (well..some people considered ENG-1 was the toughest one! even I agree, but I didn't felt burden at all while i'm attending it)

Thanks guys for the time we had together..wish that we can meet again and hopefully we still the same person like we used to be

Time goes by..life go on..people may change, but hopefully our great memories will stand still :)

No comments:

Post a Comment